Josh's Jive

The other day I was reading 1 Corinthians 4. I like 1st and 2nd Corinthians... I think because Paul is so sarcastic in these books. But I came across a verse that I had never taken notice of before. Verse 20 says this, "For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power." It raised several questions for me which I will now recount for you:

- What does the power of God do in relation to the kingdom of God?

- What does it mean for me to be tapped into the power of God?

- What does it mean for me to challenge the church (our volunteers, small group leaders, and the people I am discipling) to be about power and not talk so that we can bring the kingdom of God here now?

How would you answer these questions? Let me know by posting a response here or by shooting me an email at Joshb@newlife4me.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment