Wasting Time

Every 4th of July, my family spends a week together back home at Conneaut Lake. One of our favorite annual traditions is the neighborhood softball game.

Your browser may not support display of this image.It’s never the best played ball you’ll ever see, but we have a great time.

If you are like I am, you have lots of deadlines, important meetings, and demanding responsibilities that make you feel like any non-productive time is a waste of time. Last week as we spent time playing together with our extended family, I kept thinking of the question my wife, Laura, sometimes asks me: “Who will cry at your funeral?”

I’m not sure how many people I’ve ever ministered to will show up at my funeral. But, I’m confident the people in this picture will cry at mine.

Who will cry at your funeral? Need to play some softball soon?

Brett Andrews, Lead Minister

0 comments:

Post a Comment